Apple Crunch Pupcakes
These homemade pupcakes are so simple to throw together! One bowl, 50 minutes of your time and voila!
I love homemade dog treat recipes because you KNOW exactly what goes into them.
And I don’t know about you, but our dogs eat much better & cleaner than we do.
If you have a doughnut pan, you can bake these into cute doughnut (or bagel) shapes as well!
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cups apple sauce (I used Mott’s Natural)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup chopped apples (about 1 apple)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix water, apple sauce, vanilla, egg, and honey together with a whisk.
- Combine whole wheat flour and baking powder and stir into wet ingredients.
- Fold in chopped apples.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 35 minutes; let cool.
*store in an airtight container.