Let’s face it, it’s hot out and the last thing I (or most likely, you) want to do is hang out in the kitchen. I have been somewhat, for lack of a better word, lazy about cooking for myself let alone Lola and Rio. But this weekend was different. Okay, somewhat.
I whipped out some beef stock (could also use a beef bouillon cube), water, and crushed up treats to pull these together.
Meet the easiest dog treats you’ll ever make.
Though my taste-testers wouldn’t know the difference if I told them they took me hours to make. So…here’s the detailed directions:
- 1 cup beef stock (or 1 Beef Bouillon Cube + 8 oz water, warm)
- ¼ cup crushed dog treats
- Dissolve beef bouillon cube in warm water.
- Pour into ice cube trays.
- Sprinkle with crushed dog treats.
- Freeze until solid and serve!
You could totally use a normal ice cube tray – but why, when Kong makes this super cute one?
Life is rough, isn’t it?