I might know a spoiled dog or two… But hey, don’t leave your dog out while sipping on a cup of egg nog! Lola went crazy over this recipe! Okay, she goes crazy over a lot – but she seriously couldn’t stand watching me take the photos. It was as if she KNEW I was making something for her. Silly pup. I hope your pups enjoy this recipe!
You can leave out the raw egg if you’re not into that…otherwise here is the recipe!
(recipe adapted from Tripawds Nutrition)
- 1 (7 oz.) container plain greek yogurt (I used Fage 2%)
- ½ of a (4 oz.) jar baby food (I used organic sweet potato & chicken)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 egg (free range if possible)
- Gingerbread Buddy Biscuits (topping)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until frothy.
- Top with a small dog treat such as the tiny Buddy Biscuits.
*You can leave the raw egg out if desired.
If your dogs are like mine – you won’t be able to get this ready fast enough 😉
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my RSS Feed!
You might also enjoy: