Lola’s birthday was this week so I wanted to make her something special, but didn’t really feel like turning on the oven. I’ll admit, I’ve been kind of lazy lately about baking.
and realized I hadn’t shared the recipe yet. Shame on me.
These are pretty much the easiest treat to make for your dog, ever. Dump everything in a blender, pour into trays and freeze.
I’ve made a couple versions of this treat (more coming later) and now whenever the dogs hear the blender…they assume it’s for them. 99% of the time, they are correct.
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup plain yogurt (I used greek 2%)
- 1 ripe banana
- splash (unsweetened) almond milk (or water!)
- Mini & regular muffin tins
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Add a splash of water or almond milk until everything blends well, adding more as necessary.
- Pour mixture into muffin tins and freeze until solid.
- Remove from the freezer when ready to serve and allow to sit for a few minutes to slightly thaw, then pop out with a knife, stack and serve!
I topped mine with those itty bitty Sojo’s dog treats and they added the perfect little touch.
Your pups will LOVE these!
*Stay in the Lola loop & sign up for our Newsletter (the latest blog posts plus a first look at upcoming giveaways).*
*Follow Lola the Pitty on Bloglovin’ -an easy way to follow your favorite blogs*